Wednesday 4 November 2009

Week 2 - Ecological - The Eyesight

Through the tutorial at last week, I decided to pay more attention on the depth of relationships in the ecological system for the purpose of catching the most important relationship. Finally, I chose the eyesight as my research element. As we know, the movement of human’s eyesight are different every time. For instance, as people working on, they have to look around the environment to make themselves safe or meet their curious. So, is there any relationship between the eyes and the objects? This is the direction that I want to research on.

To begin with ,I took a video at the air street. After analyzing the movement of people’s focuses, I got a track and I want to use this track to describe the movement of eyesight’s in order to make these invisible elements appeared. However, there is not only one element that I should take in consider. At this stage, I only focus on the single track of eyesight’s movement and I need to find out another couple of relationships. For example, is there any link between the buildings and the eyesight's? Whether different buildings could cause different track?


No comments:

Post a Comment