Wednesday 18 November 2009

Week 4 - Aesthetical - Moving eyesight

This week I tried to do some further research on the tracking perspective. Through the analysis on the video that took last week, I got a track which can be used to describe the movement of people and the general direction of eyesight. So I went to the site, trying to get the eyesight in first perspective, in order to gain the feelings of person in that position. Then I took some pictures in the same position, following the person’s track. I use these pictures as the tracking which can be used to express the movement and perspective when people walking across this street.

And I found that if I want to track the perspective exactly, I need to know how the eyesight changed every moment between these pictures of perspective. So the key point is how to get the pictures when the eyesight is changing. I did some analysis about the time that people changing eyesight. I found that when people changing the eyesight, not only the direction changes, but also the position of the body. To begin with, this process can be divided into two sections. One is imaging the object is static, the people is moving. The other one is trying to describe the process of changing eyesight, when people are static. After that I joined the two processes together, getting a general diagram that can express the process of changing eyesight.

Next week I will try to use some device which can get the moment when people are changing their direction of eyesight. As we know people use two eyes to judge the distance between the objects and eyes. In that case using camera cannot gain the image due to the single lens of camera. So I wonder whether I can make some advice, for instance, using two cameras and join them together to gain some photos when the eyesight is changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment