Thursday 12 November 2009

The tracking





This project aims to express some invisible relationships in the system. At first, the method was trying to catch people’s eyesight in Air Street, followed by an analysis about the tracking. However, the difficulty is how to catch people’s eyesight due to the quick change of the eyesight, even less than one second. I wondered whether I could set up a light on the people's head or use another elements to express the movement of the eyesight and in that case, I could adjust the direction of the eyesight. I took a movie by two cameras that were hold in a different position, making sure the information is correct.

I chose 10 seconds as my research object, trying to analysis these movement. But during the process of drawing, I found a special thing that happened in front of a restaurant where a girl met with her friends. During that time, at least six people were in a small space, and a lot of action was happened. I thought I could analysis these things, and analysis the affection between each other, finding some thing that can change the tracking of eyesight, and so on. It can express the relationships in this system because that these elements could make up a complex system.

No comments:

Post a Comment